Shanghai

Shanghai
The Smith clan

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trouble posting

For those of you who prefer pictures to reading I had some technical difficulties in posting photos to the blog from Beijing.  I think the government must monitor Google activity a bit closer in the capitol city.  Anyway, we are back in Shanghai now and I was able to post the Great Wall photos.  Mason and I head to Fudan University today to get him registered. He starts school this week.  We will also be moving into our apartment in JinQiao PuDong.  Should make for an exciting week.  Stay tuned for more.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Can I just say again how absolutely lovely it is to read what's happening with you guys and see your smiling faces every day? I am so thankful you guys are keeping this blog.

Unknown said...

I agree. Very exciting to hear about your new lives there. We look forward to reading each blog. Thank you

Unknown said...

Praying for you, Mason! Cindy L.

Unknown said...

Wow.... the air must have been really thin up there.... glad you made it down ok..... tee-hee.... Peggy <><

Unknown said...

Your latest post on Fu Xing park really sounds like a great place to spend a day or two or three. So much interesting stuff to do over there!
Dad