Shanghai

Shanghai
The Smith clan

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catching up!

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the long absence but I have been travelling in the US for the past 10 days.  Cynthia has her hands full with the boys and I just haven't been able to find the time.  A big change has occurred on the blog in the last week - the absence of Google Ads as they disabled my account.  I am still looking into the reasons but regardless we are still committed to donating to the Bao Bei Foundation.

I started my trip to the US at a trade show in Orlando Florida - spending two days there then heading to Minnesota last Thursday where I was able to "pop in" to our small group for a quick "Hello"  It was great to see everyone and I am glad to hear that the group is continuing on strong.  Friday I jumped into my truck and drove 6 hours North to Lancaster Minnesota where I hunted for two days returning to the Cities on Sunday evening.  I had no luck this year as the conditions were too wet and too warm for good hunting.  I did see lots of wild life however (including deer) - a weasel, eagles, owls, and the best was a bobcat.  I got some shooting in, had a good time visiting with our family and friends up there and was really glad to get away in the woods for a few days.

Monday through Wednesday was spent at the factory in Minnesota where Leo (National Sales Mgr - China) and I visited some customers, had some training and met with our colleagues.  Wednesday afternoon we flew out to San Diego to visit our plant that manufactures Calmark & Birtcher products (PCB cardlocks) then we fly back to Minneapolis on Friday then fly back home to Shanghai on Saturday morning! WHEW!!!!  I get tired just thinking about this whirlwind tour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it home safely. I too am tired from reading about all your travels!! It was great seeing you. Thank you Cynthia for the purse bag. I love it. Take care. Love ya, Auntie Debbie