Shanghai

Shanghai
The Smith clan

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Housekeeping stuff

Having done this blog for a few weeks now I am getting into a routine of writing daily and changing pictures each time.  However, I am not sure how frequently everyone is checking the actual blog site versus receiving the new postings via e-mail.  I have put up a poll question on the blog asking about your frequency of visits to the site.  I would appreciate it if you would take a moment in the next few days to respond to the poll question.  I want to maximize my efficiency and if I am changing pictures daily but most people are only checking the blog site once a week then they are missing lots of photos and I am spending a lot of time daily that I really don't need to.  So this is really just a synchronization thing.  Depending on your responses to the poll I will adapt my picture posting schedule and maybe even the writing schedule.

I have also had some requests to have Cynthia or the boys generate some posts.  I would welcome that but am most likely going to need your prodding.  Send Cynthia a note at whitebearsmiths@gmail.com or to Regan at 0regan73@gmail.com  (that is a zero at the beginning)

Finally, we have ads on our website that are customized based on the content of the blog posts.  I have lately been seeing ads for travel to Shanghai as low as $585 round trip so you may want to check into that if you are planning a trip to China for some wild and crazy reason.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Pete Narloch said...

Scott .. you have become quite the Blogmiester. I am a daily email reader with a couple times week into the Blog itself. I got a kick out of the latest "Reaction Poll" on your posts. How's the Hornet's Nest book? Did I tell you that I love my Favre jersey. hahah

-Nar

Scott & Cynthia Smith said...

Glad you like the jersey - hopefully the old man can pull it off this year.